From OpenEMR Project Wiki
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
=== '''Daily snapshots''' ===
=== '''Daily snapshots''' ===
:<span style="color:red;">Daily snapshots for OpenEMR 4.
:<span style="color:red;">Daily snapshots for OpenEMR 4..(in testing phase, and to be released soon). Please test this and report any bugs on the forums.</span> Installation instructions are available for [[OpenEMR_4..|LINUX]] and [[OpenEMR_4..|WINDOWS]] (in these instruction sets, ignore the download links; download the packages from below links instead). Upgrade instructions are available for [[Linux_Upgrade_4.2.0_to_4..|LINUX]] and [[Windows_Upgrade_4.2.0_to_4..|WINDOWS]]. Verify timestamp [http://opensourceemr.com/cvs/date--cvs.txt here].
::*[http://opensourceemr.com/cvs/openemr--cvs.tar.gz openemr--cvs.tar.gz] <small>([http://opensourceemr.com/cvs/openemr--linux-md5.txt MD5 sum])</small>
::*[http://opensourceemr.com/cvs/openemr--cvs.zip openemr--cvs.zip] <small>([http://opensourceemr.com/cvs/openemr--windows-md5.txt MD5 sum])</small>
Revision as of 03:54, 5 January 2016
OpenEMR is in need of funding for new development efforts that will benefit outpatient and inpatient users alike. Features include hybrid inpatient/outpatient support, advanced billing, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) integration, modern cloud offerings, ability to perform quality reporting, low-cost medical devices connectivity, and other commonly requested solutions. Our vibrant community is dedicated to responding to user needs and setting our priorities to be consistent with the requests of our colleagues abroad. Please consider sending a gift today.
Stable Production Release (Version 4.2.0)
OpenEMR 4.2.0 was released on 12/28/14. Here is a large list of new features in this version.
Windows: Pre-installed OpenEMR with the XAMPP Package
- openemr-4.2.0.zip (MD5 sum: fe10a333bb00e75f9cceb3705d926036)
- openemr-4.2.0.tar.gz (MD5 sum: 94272f51773a702d2eeb6de5a1f3f1b4)
Ubuntu / Mint / Debian
- openemr_4.2.0-2_all.deb (MD5 sum: 39762acafad00e2471d5225b5c65f36e)
- A OpenEMR 4.2.0 Appliance will not be released and this Appliance will no longer be supported. The following is the last version, which is the OpenEMR 4.1.1 Appliance:
- Note that this appliance is using a version of Ubuntu that is no longer supported, thus will not get security updates. For production servers where security is important, recommend migrating to a more recent operating system.
- Previous versions of above packages can be found on Sourceforge
- An up-to-date appliance can be configured via Upgrading the 4.1.1 Appliance to 4.2.0.
Patches (4.2.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0)
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 4.2.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots for OpenEMR 4.3.0 (in testing phase, and to be released soon). Please test this and report any bugs on the forums. Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS (in these instruction sets, ignore the download links; download the packages from below links instead). Upgrade instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. Verify timestamp here.
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(4.2.2-dev). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
Ubuntu/debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes. Installation instructions are available HERE.
- git-openemr_1.0.0-4_all.deb (MD5 sum: ca1a270d8bd67be5cee30c0186b8b3a9) (the file size is only 10KB)