OpenEMR Contributed Forms
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Contributed Forms for Version 4
Note there are a large number of forms that can be found within the OpenEMR package at openemr/contrib/forms directory. This area is used to post visit and other kinds of medical record related forms that OpenEMR Contributors wish to share. Please follow the basic guidelines below:
- A link to a page that includes:
- Include a complete description of the forms intended purpose and target user
- Indicate skills level required for installation.
- Detailed installation instructions
- Files in the mentioned directory need to be installed in another directory. Do a copy => paste from openemr/contrib/forms/your_desired_form_directory to openemr/interface/forms/your_desired_form_directory
- Now you have to go to your favourite Webbrowser open OpenEMR go to Administration click on Forms and register, activate_db and make active. From there you can open you client file and use the desired form click on top row: Administration, Miscellaneous, Clinical or whatever name you gave the form to be used in.
- Specific configuration instructions, if any and instructions for rolling back the changes.
- If FORM directory installed correctly and you want to delete form and contents completely, you have to delete form_name of form AND delete the line in register. Another option is to make the form inactive in Administration => Form.
- A screen shot of the form
- A compressed ZIP or TAR.GZ file containing all the required components
- The contributor signature
The Contributed Forms
- Primary Care Physical Exam - PE form with ordinary results (WNL) listed for quick, exception only reviews. posted by --Tony - www.mi-squared.com 07:07, 8 March 2011 (UTC) Download TAR and/or ZIP files suggested into openemr/contrib/forms/PE_Exam. Unzip files and follow instructions for inclusion in OpenEMR database.
- Graphic pain map - Form to register client pain complaints with location and severity, if needed with extra remarks. Can be adapted for any specialty. Included in OpenEMR installations under contrib.