From OpenEMR Project Wiki
OpenEMR is in need of funding for new development efforts that will benefit outpatient and inpatient users alike. Features include hybrid inpatient/outpatient support, advanced billing, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) integration, modern cloud offerings, ability to perform quality reporting, low-cost medical devices connectivity, and other commonly requested solutions. Our vibrant community is dedicated to responding to user needs and setting our priorities to be consistent with the requests of our colleagues abroad. Please consider sending a gift today.
Stable Production Release (Version 5.0.2)
OpenEMR 5.0.2 was released on 8/4/19. Here is a list of new features in this version. It is compatible with PHP versions from 7.1.2 - 7.4.x .
- Docker - Official OpenEMR Docker, which supports modern, flexible, plug n play use of OpenEMR.
- openemr-5.0.2.tar.gz (MD5 sum: 2fc9e7e424b108e823e5eedec863fee2)
- openemr-5.0.2.zip (MD5 sum: 15c99cea26a32c4350fd2fa751b73ad6)
- OpenEMR-Appliance-5-0-2-1.ova (MD5 sum: 135ba3ae96edf8ffec938823a5f28d35)
- OpenEMR has a panel of AWS Cloud packages with costs(AWS fees) ranging from $5 - $100+ per month. See the AWS Cloud Packages Comparison for the estimated costs, features, and installation instructions of the different packages.
- AWS Cloud OpenEMR 5.0.2 packages are currently under construction.
- OpenEMR has a click and run package on Google Cloud Launcher.
- Google Cloud Launcher OpenEMR 5.0.2 package is currently under construction.
Windows: Pre-installed OpenEMR with the XAMPP Package
- Windows/Xampp OpenEMR 5.0.2 package is currently under construction.
Ubuntu / Mint / Debian
- Deb OpenEMR 5.0.2 package is currently under construction.
- Previous versions of above packages can be found on Sourceforge
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 5.0.2, 5.0.1, 5.0.0, 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(5.0.3-dev). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
- (Daily at 1:00 AM Pacific time these packages are built (the build takes about 20 minutes).)
- Docker - Development tip OpenEMR Dockers (docker with 'dev' tag and the flex* series dockers), which supports modern, flexible, plug n play use of OpenEMR.
- (For a couple fun tutorials to learn how to use the OpenEMR Docker, check out this forum thread.)