From OpenEMR Project Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
m (1 revision: second)
Revision as of 07:46, 26 August 2011
Stable Production Releases (4.0.0)
OpenEMR 4.0 was released on March 26th,2011. Here is a large list of new features in this version.
- Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. Upgrade instructions are also available for LINUX and WINDOWS.
- openemr-4.0.0.tar.gz (MD5 sum: 80bc4c76566d7d385ef47f90c096e098)
- openemr-4.0.0.zip (MD5 sum: 76fa79445bb9b967caf80ac307c00cfe)
- Previous versions of above packages can be found on Sourceforge
Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Package
- This package is basically a one-click installation/configuration package for Ubuntu and Debian OS that also configures Apache and PHP. Extremely simple to install, and supports automated OpenEMR upgrading. The installation instructions can be found HERE, and the upgrading instructions can be found HERE.
- openemr_4.0.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: a0e13a5b9a5e6d4c39a7b562c4f5714d)
- Previous versions of above package can be found on Sourceforge
OpenEMR Virtual Appliance
- This is a configured OpenEMR Appliance that can run on any operating system (Windows, Linux, etc.) that supports the free VMware Player.
Windows OpenEMR XAMPP package
- This is a one-click installation package that will install and configure OpenEMR with XAMPP. Very simple to install.
- PLANNING RELEASE FOR THE 4.0 VERSION OF THIS PACKAGE IN THE FUTURE. Below is the link to the 3.2.0 version:
- The installation instructions can be found HERE, and author information can be found HERE.
Patches (4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0)
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots for OpenEMR 4.1 (in testing phase, and to be released soon). Please test this and report any bugs on the forums. Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS (in these instruction sets, ignore the download links; download the packages from below links instead). (Verify timestamp here)
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(4.2.x). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
- Developer's Appliance - will automatically download the current development tip.
Ubuntu/debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes. Installation instructions are available HERE.
- git-openemr_1.0.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: 176854b8f67d61cbe56abac0b57b795c) (the file size is only 10KB)