Windows Upgrade 3.0.1 to 3.1.0
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
- Move current(3.0.1) /openemr directory to a backup directory
- Unpackage 3.1.0 openemr into web directory and rename the directory to openemr
- Edit openemr/interface/globals.php (set $webserver_root and $web_root to be same as old version)
- Copy following directories from old 3.0.1 version to /openemr directory:
- Record the openemr/library/sqlconf.php file variables from your old 3.0.1 version, and type these into the openemr/library/sqlconf.php file in new openemr version
- In the openemr/library/sqlconf.php file, set the $config variable (found near bottom of file within bunch of slashes) to 1 ($config = 1;).
- Open openemr/sql_upgrade.php (http://localhost/openemr/sql_upgrade.php) in web browser, choose 3.0.1 and click 'Upgrade Database'
- Open openemr/acl_upgrade.php (http://localhost/openemr/acl_upgrade.php) in web browser
- Configure optional settings in interface/globals.php and includes/config.php files