OpenEMR Version 4.1.2 Demo
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
OpenEMR is in need of funding for new development efforts that will benefit outpatient and inpatient users alike. Features include hybrid inpatient/outpatient support, advanced billing, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) integration, modern cloud offerings, ability to perform quality reporting, low-cost medical devices connectivity, and other commonly requested solutions. Our vibrant community is dedicated to responding to user needs and setting our priorities to be consistent with the requests of our colleagues abroad. Please consider sending a gift today.
- This is a fully functional demo. Some simple configuration has been added for clearer demonstration of OpenEMR, medical billing, accounting, access controls and patient portals. Don't worry about breaking it, because this demo resets itself to original state daily at 4:02 AM Pacific US time. We also offer a 4.1.2 demo with the most recent patch and a full panel of Development Demos (these are demos that are rebuilt daily or weekly from most recent development code) where you can test out new features.
Main OpenEMR Demo
- Multiple OpenEMR users are set up to demonstrate access controls. Login information for each user is listed in below table:
Username Password Description admin pass Administrator physician physician Physician(more access than clinician) clinician clinician Clinician(less access than physician) accountant accountant Accountant receptionist receptionist Front desk receptionist
Main Demo Link
- OpenEMR 4.1.2 Main Demo Link: http://demo.open-emr.org:2107/openemr/
Patient Portal Demo
- Login information for patient portal is listed in below table:
Patient Username Password Phil1 phil Susan2 susan
Patient Portal Link
- OpenEMR 4.1.2 Patient Portal Demo Link: http://demo.open-emr.org:2107/openemr/patients/
Third Party Patient Portal Demos
- Disclaimer: This section is for third party patient portals that utilize the OpenEMR APIs. In order for third party patient portals to be placed here, the patient portal service is required to be offered freely to the general public.
Z&H Healthcare Patient Portal
- This third party patient portal actually consists of both a provider portal (within OpenEMR) and a patient portal on an external website (which communicates with OpenEMR).
- A OpenEMR user has been set up to use the provider portal:
Username Password Description zhportal zhportal Provider portal link at 'Portal Activity' in left menu
Patient Portal Link For Provider
- Two OpenEMR patients have been set up to use the patient portal:
Provider ID Patient Username Password openemr_demo_4123 Phil1 phil1! openemr_demo_4123 Susan2 susan2!
Patient Portal Link For Patient
OpenEMR Project Co-administrator