OpenEMR 7.0.1 API
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
- OpenEMR API documentation for both FHIR API and Standard API.
- FHIR API Documentation for 7.0.1
- Click Here for instructions on using Swagger, which is included in OpenEMR, to see full documentation of endpoints and testing support.
- Online links to Swagger based documentation can be found at 7.0.1 Demo.
- Videos that overview OpenEMR's FHIR API:
- Specific instructions for a Clinical Summary of Care Document (CCD) request:
- This section is required for ONC 2015 certification. OpenEMR and the API is open source and licensed under the GNU General Public License 3.
Service Base URLs
- This section is required for ONC 2015 certification. The 'Production Endpoints' will list the FHIR Base URLs (ie. service base URLs) of the OpenEMR installations that are utilizing the ONC 2015 certification.
|Organization Name||FHIR Base URL|
|OpenEMR Foundation (testing endpoint 1)||https://eleven.openemr.io/a/openemr/apis/default/fhir|
|OpenEMR Foundation (testing endpoint 2)||https://three.openemr.io/a/openemr/apis/default/fhir|
|OpenEMR Foundation (testing endpoint 3)||https://one.openemr.io/a/openemr/apis/default/fhir|
- There are currently no production endpoints