From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Some User Settings can be modified within OpenEMR at Miscellaneous->Preferences by the user themselves (each setting from this interface is described below). In addition, there are user settings that can be set by an administrator at Administration->Users.
- Within OpenEMR, go to Miscellaneous->Preferences
Main Top Pane Screen
- Choose top frame to default to the calendar or the patient add/search screen after user logs in.
- Choose a layout style, which are described here.
- Choose a color theme.
Units for Visit Forms
- Choose display of US and/or metric measurement units (primarily used for vital signs and growth charts).
Date Display Format
- Choose date display format.
Time Display Format
- Choose whether to display in 12 hours or 24 hours time.
- Choose whether to display appointments color by appointment category or by the facility where the appointment is.
Enable import status message for NewCrop erx
- (added in a 4.1.0 patch)
- Setting that is specific to the NewCrop e-prescription module.