OpenEMR Version 5.0.1 Demo
OpenEMR is in need of funding for new development efforts that will benefit outpatient and inpatient users alike. Features include hybrid inpatient/outpatient support, advanced billing, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) integration, modern cloud offerings, ability to perform quality reporting, low-cost medical devices connectivity, and other commonly requested solutions. Our vibrant community is dedicated to responding to user needs and setting our priorities to be consistent with the requests of our colleagues abroad. Please consider sending a gift today.
- This is a fully functional demo. Some simple configuration has been added for clearer demonstration of OpenEMR, medical billing, accounting, access controls and patient portals. This demo resets itself to original state daily at midnight Pacific US time(the reset takes up to 15 minutes). Note there are 3 identical demos ('Main', 'Alternate', 'Another Alternate') offered in case a demo is down or has been modified. We also offer a OpenEMR 5.0.1 demo with the most recent patch and a full panel of Development Demos (these are demos that are rebuilt daily from most recent development code) where you can test out new features.
Main OpenEMR Demo
- Multiple OpenEMR users are set up to demonstrate access controls. Login information for each user is listed in below table:
Username Password Description admin pass Administrator physician physician Physician(more access than clinician) clinician clinician Clinician(less access than physician) accountant accountant Accountant receptionist receptionist Front desk receptionist
Main Demo Link
Main Patient Portal Demo
- Login information for patient portal is listed in below table:
Patient Username Password Phil1 phil Susan2 susan
Main Patient Portal Link
Wordpress Patient Portal Demo
- Not needed. You can register an account to test it.
Wordpress Patient Portal Link
Third Party Patient Portal Demos
- Disclaimer: This section is for third party patient portals that utilize the OpenEMR APIs. In order for third party patient portals to be placed here, the patient portal service is required to be offered freely to the general public.
Z&H Healthcare Patient Portal
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION
OpenEMR Project Co-administrator