From OpenEMR Project Wiki
- This page will list OpenEMR third party modules.
Lifemesh Telehealth Module
- Will work with OpenEMR 6.0.0 (with patch 3 or greater) and higher versions.
- Download: oe-module-lifemesh-telehealth-1.0.0.zip
- Move this file to OpenEMR main directory on your server and then unzip the file from that location. This will then place the module in the correct place in OpenEMR.
- Register Module
Go to Modules->Manage Modules
Click Unregistered Button
Click Register Button of Lifemesh Telehealth Module
- Install Module
Click Install Button of Lifemesh Telehealth Module
- Enable Module
Click Enable Button of Lifemesh Telehealth Module
Subscribe to Lifemesh Telehealth Service
Click Config Icon of Lifemesh Telehealth Module
Input Email Address and Click Subscribe Button and you will then be directed to the subscription form.
Login to Lifemesh Telehealth Service
Input login credentials and then click Login.
After successful login, you will then see your account summary.
Use Lifemesh Telehealth Service
- When you schedule a appointment for a patient, that patient will need to have a Email address and Mobile phone number in their demographics.
Click appointment time in calendar.
Ensure that the Lifemesh Telehealth Module is Green, which means that your service is working. To schedule a telehealth appointment, you need to include 'telehealth' in the Title of the appointment.
Ensure that the Lifemesh Telehealth Module is Green, which means that your service is working. Click Save to save the appointment. At this point, a email and sms will be sent to the patient by Lifemesh with scheduling information and a link to log into the session.
Click on the telehealth appointment.
Ensure that the Lifemesh Telehealth Module is Green, which means that your service is working. You can now either Start or Cancel the telehealth session.