Difference between revisions of "OpenEMR Modules"
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Bradymiller (talk | contribs)
|(102 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
:This page will list OpenEMR third party modules.
: This page will list OpenEMR thirdparty modules.
: work with OpenEMR .0.0 (with patch or greater) and higher versions.
: . module . . module . the . will the the correct .
Latest revision as of 22:31, 21 April 2023
- This page will list official OpenEMR third-party modules.
Sphere Payment Processing Module
- This module will work with OpenEMR 6.0.0 (with patch 4 or greater) and higher versions. Click this Sphere Payment Processing Module link for further details, which includes instructions to sign up, configure, and use this module.
Comlink Telehealth Module
- This module will work with OpenEMR 7.0.0 (with patch 2 or greater) and higher versions. Click this Comlink Telehealth Module link for further details, which includes instructions for signing up for this module.
Prior Authorization Module
- This module is built to manage prior authorization needed for patient services provided. The module has an entry form in each patient's chart for the prior auth numbers. The data captured includes the start and end date. The module showed when an auth has expired. The CPT codes that the auth is issued for can be stored also. Our next version will use the CPTs and date range to enter the correct auth into the billing if desired.
Documo Fax Module
- This module faxes documents created within the program or uploaded to the Documents folder.
Click here for full video series on how to install this module
SMS Appointment Reminder Module
- This module will send text message reminders to patients concerning their upcoming appointment. Patients can reply to the text message. It is received in the notifications log in the system. Download and install this module like a patch. This is a paid service like Ring Central.