Difference between revisions of "OpenEMR Modules"
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
|(91 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
:This page will list OpenEMR third party modules.
: This page will list OpenEMR thirdparty modules.
: work with OpenEMR 6.0.0 (with patch 3 or greater) and higher versions.
: . . module . . . module .0.0 .
Latest revision as of 15:48, 30 June 2022
- This page will list official OpenEMR third-party modules.
Sphere Payment Processing Module
- This module will work with OpenEMR 6.0.0 (with patch 4 or greater) and higher versions. Click this Sphere Payment Processing Module link for further details, which includes instructions to sign up, configure, and use this module.
Lifemesh Telehealth Module
- Lifemesh Telehealth Module is a subscription service. This module will work with OpenEMR 6.0.0 (with patch 3 or greater) and higher versions. Click this Lifemesh Telehealth Module link for further details, which includes instructions to install, configure, and use this module.
Prior Authorization Module
- This module is built to manage prior authorization needed for patient services provided. The module has an entry form in each patient's chart for the prior auth numbers. The data captured includes the start and end date. The module showed when an auth has expired. The CPT codes that the auth is issued for can be stored also. Our next version will use the CPTs and date range to enter the correct auth into the billing if desired. This module will be released when version 7.0.0 is made public.
- Go to our modules page to download. Click here > Affordable Custom EHR
Documo Fax Module
- This module faxes documents created within the program or uploaded to the Documents folder.
SMS Appointment Reminder Module
- This module will send text message reminders to patients concerning their upcoming appointment. Patients can reply to the text message. It is received in the notifications log in the system. Download and install this module like a patch. This is a paid service like Ring Central.