From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Revision as of 21:27, 23 September 2011 by Bradymiller
Stable Production Release (Version 4.1.0)
OpenEMR 4.1 was released on 9/23/11. Here is a large list of new features in this version.
OpenEMR Virtual Appliance
- This is a configured OpenEMR Appliance that can run on any operating system (Windows, Linux, etc.) that supports the free VMware Player.
- PLANNING RELEASE FOR THE 4.1 VERSION OF THIS PACKAGE IN THE FUTURE. Below is the link to the 4.0.0 version:
Windows OpenEMR XAMPP package
- This is a one-click installation package that will install and configure OpenEMR with XAMPP. Very simple to install.
- PLANNING RELEASE FOR THE 4.1 VERSION OF THIS PACKAGE IN THE FUTURE. Below is the link to the 3.2.0 version:
- The installation instructions can be found HERE, and author information can be found HERE.
Patches (4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0)
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(4.2.x). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
- Developer's Appliance - will automatically download the current development tip.
Ubuntu/debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes. Installation instructions are available HERE.
- git-openemr_1.0.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: 176854b8f67d61cbe56abac0b57b795c) (the file size is only 10KB)