From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Revision as of 05:44, 27 August 2012 by Bradymiller
Stable Production Release (Version 4.1.0)
OpenEMR 4.1.0 was released on 9/23/11. Here is a large list of new features in this version.
Windows: Pre-installed OpenEMR with the XAMPP Package
- openemr-4.1.0.zip (MD5 sum: 2f76afe5abd1eeb9f161c6aaff096098)
- openemr-4.1.0.tar.gz (MD5 sum: 4311688c25e991825584ad529b553396)
- openemr_4.1.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: 7060a2ecb42cc27a9f7121ab5a053f07)
- OpenEMR-4-1-0-appliance-1.zip (MD5 sum: 94718461882447609393a77332892506)
- Previous versions of above packages can be found on Sourceforge
Patches (4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0)
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots for OpenEMR 4.1.1 (in testing phase, and to be released soon). Please test this and report any bugs on the forums. Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS (in these instruction sets, ignore the download links; download the packages from below links instead). Upgrade instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. Verify timestamp here.
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(4.1.2-dev). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
- Developer's Appliance - will automatically download the current development tip.
Ubuntu/debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes. Installation instructions are available HERE.
- git-openemr_1.0.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: 176854b8f67d61cbe56abac0b57b795c) (the file size is only 10KB)