From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Revision as of 15:16, 4 July 2014 by David Eschelbacher
Important PHP Includes
- Establishes global functions & variables.
- Establishes global functions & variables. If you include globals.php, this will be included as part of that.
- Access control system. Manages which users can control/see which features.
- Functions to search and modify the table "patient_data".
- SQL Functions.
- JQuery !
Functions to open a new window, just a regular window or a dialog window.
- $srcdir - [OpenEMR Path]/library
- function xl(<text>)
- Translates text to the language specified in global preferences. Use this for all text that will be displayed.
- Declared in: /library/translation.inc.php
- Included if you include: /library/globals.php
General How To