From OpenEMR Project Wiki
A Special Appeal
- The Project is in urgent need of funding for the Meaningful Use Stage II Certification. Users in the United States have reaped the bounty of the EHR Bonus in Stage I and will do so again in Stage II. The majority of users, outside of the United States, have benefitted from Meaningful Use Certification as well in the creation of such enhancements such as Electronic Prescribing, Clinical Reminders and Secure Messaging. The experience of our colleagues abroad will continue to improve with Stage II Certification. Please consider sending a gift today by clicking the Donate Here link below:
Stable Production Release (Version 4.2.0)
OpenEMR 4.2.0 was released on 12/28/14. Here is a large list of new features in this version.
Windows: Pre-installed OpenEMR with the XAMPP Package
- openemr-4.2.0.zip (MD5 sum: fe10a333bb00e75f9cceb3705d926036)
- openemr-4.2.0.tar.gz (MD5 sum: 94272f51773a702d2eeb6de5a1f3f1b4)
Ubuntu / Mint / Debian
- openemr_4.2.0-2_all.deb (MD5 sum: 39762acafad00e2471d5225b5c65f36e)
- A OpenEMR 4.2.0 Appliance will not be released and this Appliance will no longer be supported. The following is the last version, which is the OpenEMR 4.1.1 Appliance:
- Note that this appliance is using a version of Ubuntu that is no longer supported, thus will not get security updates. For production servers where security is important, recommend migrating to a more recent operating system.
- OpenEMR-4-1-1-appliance-1.zip (MD5 sum: e02bb7484427eafb55c7ca88a9e4be39)
- Previous versions of above packages can be found on Sourceforge
Patches (4.2.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0)
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 4.2.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(4.2.1-dev). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
Ubuntu/debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes. Installation instructions are available HERE.
- git-openemr_1.0.0-4_all.deb (MD5 sum: ca1a270d8bd67be5cee30c0186b8b3a9) (the file size is only 10KB)