OpenEMR 4.1.1 Users Guide
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Revision as of 05:31, 21 June 2015 by HTuck
- OpenEMR 4.1.1 Users Guide:
- Access Controls.
- ACL Fine Granular Control.
- Backup: Lest you rue the day. Windows users, take note of this Forum thread.
- Break Glass - Emergency Access configuration.
- Calendar Categories: How to Change Names, Colors and Intervals of Appointments.
- CAMOS module: An Intuitive Interface for Text Organization and Insertion in a Patient's Chart.
- Charges Panel.
- Clinical Decision Rules.
- HOWTO: Use OpenEMR's Dated Reminder.
- CDR Guide: How to add Rules for Clinical Quality Measures.
- CDR User Manual.
- Configure and Add Code Types.
- CouchDB Documents Module: Using CouchDB to store patient documents.
- Encryption and Decryption of document.
- Fee sheet/service code entry & customization - from Openemr version 3.2.
- Contributed Forms. The Graphic Pain Map can be readily adapted to provide annotations on an uploaded image for any specialty.
- LBV (Layout Based Visit) Form customization & layout.
- Sample Layout Based Visit Form Tutorial.
- LBV Forms For Ophthalmology: A Pictorial Guide.
- Multiple Sites Module.
- Nation Notes: Medical Record Template engine with a WYSIWYG editor.
- Sample NationNotes Form.
- Batch Payment (EOP) and Statement Processing.
- Pharmacy Dispensary.
- Phone numbers input: How to input phone numbers in three different places.
- Patient Portal.
- Procedure configuration & order process.
- Step wise explanation of how to configure Procedures:
Setting up your clinic
Adding a new patient
Using your calendar
Documenting a visit/encounter
Issues, Problems & Immunizations
Billing and Claim Generation
EOBs, Payments & Accounts Receivables
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Plan to post questions here that are frequently asked on the forums for OpenEMR version 4.1.1.
- How do I get E-Prescribing working?
- See OpenEMR ePrescribe wiki page for details.
- How do I get electronic lab results working?
- See Tony McCormick's 9/19/2011 post in the SourceForge forums for details on this feature.
- How do I go about getting Meaningful Use now?
- The Official Web Site for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs.
- See CVerk's excellent 12/6/2011 and 1/5/2012 posts in the SourceForge forums describing how he successfully passed Meaningful Use attestation for 2011.
- An additional thread (both 1/5/2013 posts by CVerk) describing how he passed Meaningful Use attestation for 2012.
- See these excellent posts (10/8/2011 and 10/12/2011) in the SourceForge forums by Dr. Ronald Leemhuis describing how he planned to get the 2011 Medicare incentive.
- See Jojo Pornebo's 10/15/12 post in the SourceForge forums, regarding Medicaid Meaningful Use.
- See these excellent posts describing this topic by Dr. Sam Bowen on the OEMR organization forum.
- 2013 Ophthalmologist's Meaningful Use Attestation A step-by-step pictorial guide.
- OpenEMR Acknowledgments Page
- Greater than 65 developers over the last 10 years have directly contributed code to this project.