Talk:OpenEMR Professional Support
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Instructions for placing your entry on this page
- Your entry must have a contact email address (or a link to a Contact form page on your website)
- Your entry must have a website link
- Your website must specifically endorse that you support (ie. provide services for) OpenEMR and provide a link back to the OpenEMR project page
- Your entry should be focused on the support you offer for the OpenEMR software (this is the OpenEMR Professional Support page...). Please do not focus your entry on other software projects (such as a re-branded product of OpenEMR).
- Place your entry in alphabetic order
- If adding another country/region, place this in alphabetical order (United States will stay at the top,though)
- Follow formatting of other entries (and don't go crazy with bolding or hyperlinking)
- If need help with adding entry/logo, can either ask on the forums or email email@example.com
- Regarding behavior on the OpenEMR forums on sourceforge(and use of the information users post on sourceforge). Do not solicit your services to users via private direct messaging on sourceforge (meaning, do not advertise your service privately to users unless they request this information); this also includes unsolicited emails and phone calls. We are getting complaints by users that they are receiving these unrequested solicitations after posting on the sourceforge forums.
Entries that need to be fixed
(these are entries that include misleading links; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
(entries with broken links; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
No longer supports OpenEMR
(entries that no longer appear to support OpenEMR; if not fixed, then remove entry)
Missing web address
(entry is missing a web address; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
- ZoneOne LLC. (1/16/2012) (Notified by email on 2/1/2012) (re-sent email 2/7/2012) (replied 2/7/2012: working on website now and also planning to change name of company)
Missing email address
(entry is missing a contact email address; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
No specific OpenEMR offering noted on website
(entries with websites that do not mention OpenEMR; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
- Smart eCharts LLC (communicated on 6/30/12 that they will comply)
- CCIE Services LLC
(entries with websites that do not provide a link back to the OpenEMR project; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
- Smart eCharts LLC (communicated on 6/30/12 that they will comply)
- AvantSys Informatics
- CCIE Services LLC
- MedcoMinds LLC
- Medium Healthcare and Multipurpose Pvt. Ltd.
Major miscellaneous issues with entry
(entries with a miscellaneous issue; if not fixed, then will remove entry)
Minor miscellaneous issues with entry
(entries with a miscellaneous issue)
Form letter for entries that need to be fixed
You are currently listed on the OpenEMR Professional Support page at http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Professional_Support . There are requirements for listing on the OpenEMR Professional Support page . The requirements include the following:
- 1. Entry must include a working email address
- 2. Entry must include a working website and the website MUST specifically mention support for OpenEMR and the website MUST include a link back to the OpenEMR project website.
Your entry is missing at least one of the following:
- Missing web address
- Missing email address (or a link to a Contact form on your website)
- No specific OpenEMR offering noted on your website
- No link back to the OpenEMR project from your website
If this is not fixed, your entry will be removed.
There is also an option for entries that have directly contributed code to the official OpenEMR codebase on Sourceforge. These entries are branded with the 'Certified OpenEMR Contributor' logo and can create a separate Wiki-page to list/describe the code that you have contributed to the codebase, which you can link from your entry.
For more details on the requirements and the above option, please see the following page:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns.
(This is the second message I have sent to you regarding this, for OpenEMR important subject. If I do not get a response in the next several days, I feel sorry but have to remove your listing from the OpenEMR Professional Support page. If wanted, let me know ASAP when this omission is corrected, so I can include you again as a Professional Contributor)
Form letter to request contributions/donations for meaningful use 2
The following form letter/email was sent to all of the entries on the OpenEMR Professional Support page on 1/24/2014.
subject: OpenEMR funding urgently needed for Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certification
The time for Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certification for OpenEMR has arrived and funding is urgently needed to finance this critical endeavor. Please donate by clicking the Donate button on the OpenEMR project web page at www.open-emr.org .
Users in the United States have reaped the bounty of the EHR Bonus in Stage I and will do so again in Stage II. Please note that this certification will also benefit users outside of the United States, because Meaningful Use Certification for stage II will bring in a huge number of new features.
It would be great if you would also bring this funding need to the attention of your clients, especially of those who have received the EHR bonus.
A minimum of $25,000 is needed for Certification testing. The minimum does not include funding for further additional development, of which we estimate that $100,000 will be needed. See here for the current fund raising progress: http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Certification_Stage_II_Meaningful_Use#Fund_Raising
Thank you for your consideration and support. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Co-Administrator, OpenEMR Project
Entries that fulfill the guidelines
- ACE Health Solutions (1/11/2013)
- AcuMedSoft (1/31/2012)
- AequoData (2/14/2012)
- AIM IT Services (2/9/2012)
- AIO Technology (1/31/2012)
- CapMinds Private Ltd. (11/24/2012)
- CapMinds Technologies Corp. (2/17/2012)
- Capraro Technologies, Inc. (3/15/2012)
- Claire Displays Ltd (1/31/2012)
- Docutek Services (1/8/2014))
- EnSoftek, Inc (3/30/2012)
- Global Med Solutions, LLC (2/11/2012)
- Health Care Technologies (1/31/2012)
- Health Tech Intl, Ltd. (5/7/2013)
- HealthIT Kenya (12/2/2012)
- MD-Technologies Inc. (1/31/2012)
- Medical Information Integration, LLC - MI2 (2/1/2012)
- MEDLINK UGANDA (2/1/2012)
- Netic Infoservicios (4/11/2013)
- Open Med Practice (2/1/2012)
- Papadakis Stavros (5/29/2012)
- Prodigy27 Technology (11/24/2012)
- R3G LLC - MissionArogya (4/19/2012)
- SCRIBE SANTE (02/11/2013)
- Sunset Systems (1/31/2012)
- SystServ SA (12/12/2013)
- TajEmo Enterprises (1/31/2012)
- ViSolve (4/24/2012)
- VISIONWARE APPLIED INFORMATICS Ltd. (6/10/2013)
- Williams Medical Technologies, Inc. (1/31/2012)
- Z&H Consultancy Services (Pvt) Ltd. (1/31/2012)
- Z&H Healthcare Solutions, LLC. (1/31/2012)
Certified OpenEMR Contributors
- To be considered a 'Certified OpenEMR Contributor', the requirements include:
- Follow the guidelines for placing the entry.
- At least one commit (via git) is accepted into the official OpenEMR codebase over the last 6 months (note that this is required even after you are considered a Certified OpenEMR contributor).
- At least one of the developers associated with the entry is a Privileged Developer or Integration Developer.
- These entries will be considered a 'Certified OpenEMR Contributor' and will get their own wiki page that is listed on the Category:Certified OpenEMR Contributor wiki page. These entries also have the option of discussing their code contributions on their separate page. If you are one of these entries, then feel free to modify your separate contributions wiki page(links provided below), which you can link from your entry, that describes your code contributions. How to format this page is provided below in the 'Certified OpenEMR Contributor wiki page format' section and an example of formatting of this page can be seen in the entry by ZH Healthcare. We will place the shortcuts to both the template and contributor pages below to make it easy for you to modify them whenever needed. If you do not have a wiki account yet, then request one at Special:RequestAccount .
- CapMinds Technologies Corp. and CapMinds Private Ltd.
- EnSoftek, Inc
- Medical Information Integration, LLC - MI2
- Sunset Systems
- TajEmo Enterprises
- Z&H Consultancy Services (Pvt) Ltd. and Z&H Healthcare Solutions, LLC.
Certified OpenEMR Contributor wiki page format
- (This is simply your entry template which shows company description, services, etc.)
== Contributed Features ==
- (This is description of your code contributions by your developers)
- (This does not include services you offer, code you purchased or projects you managed; it needs to be code your developer(s) wrote and contributed.)
== Complete list of commits ==
- (Provide a link(s) to your contributed commits; can generally be produced either by a sourceforge or github link; if any question on how to do this, just ask)
FOR AN EXAMPLE, SEE ZH Healthcare.