Request for Proposals (RfP's)
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
The purpose of a Request for Proposals (RfP) is to solicit developers to bid on a project, allowing the risks, benefits, and cost to be clearly identified up front. This will facilitate applications to obtain grants and/or other funding sources for the project.
- "Request for Proposal" Explained on Wikipedia
- OEMR Organization Request for Proposal Overview & Deadline
- Developers bid on segments of the project, or on overall project design & management.
- Bid(s) will be reviewed by an ad hoc committee of OpenEMR community members.
- Funding sources will be solicited.
Clinical Decision Rules Enhancements