OpenEMR Forum Guidelines
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
- The OpenEMR community is dedicated to maintaining a spirit of openness, kindness and cooperation. The OpenEMR community includes a wide range of OpenEMR users/developers/vendors/professionals with differing goals/objectives/philosophies and varying degrees of contributions; all are invited to openly participate.
- (These are all really just common sense)
- Be unconstrained.
- Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. There are no dumb questions and we will gladly let you know if we need more information. Please post your questions to the Help Forum.
- Be concise.
- To expedite problem solving; give the operating system, version and patch of OpenEMR.
- Be courteous.
- "One catches more flies with honey than with vinegar."
- Be respectful.
- No one is omniscient. We all continue to learn.
- Be cooperative.
- Most problem solving is a group effort.
- Be professional.
- Professionalism saves one from embarrassment if nothing else. It is the most efficient way to get the job done.
- Be open.
- Share your knowledge. Try not to use the Forums to generate income solely for self gain.
- Be considerate.
- If an answer resolves the problem, make an effort to post the resolution as a courtesy to those still in need of aid and the aides.
- Be contributing instead of carping.
- Constructive criticism is good, but solutions are better.